As a Security Engineer or Cyber Security specialist, you will help our customers with security challenges and assessments, the design and set-up of advanced cyber security solutions based on the Secubear security portfolio. You will be involved in projects in a variety of business areas, as a part of a dynamic team but also able to represent our expertise single-handedly if needed.
- Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems and a wide range of security technologies, such as security appliances, identity and access management (IAM) systems, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance tools, and desktop security tools
- Knowledge of Azure AD, Microsoft Azure Security application gateways and the associated network protocols and concepts
- Working experience in collaborating with external IT Security partners to identify and resolve IT Security incident.
- Implementing data protection and privacy programs in the Microsoft Office365 and Azure tools, supporting our clients’ businesses
- Supporting and guiding our clients in data protection and follow-up
- Deploying tools to help detect and prevent privacy breaches
- Ensuring a harmonized approach towards data protection and privacy by bringing together our clients’ procedures and the appropriate tools, such as Office365 Data Protection, Azure Information Protection,…
- Supporting the client’s team by acting as an interim team member
A permanent (and key) position with Secubear.
An attractive salary, with an attractive extra legal package
Permanent trainings, possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
80% Remote work for a better work / life balance.