As a Junior IAM Consultant, you get the opportunity to work with some of the experts in the field. With the help of your teammates you will design, develop, and implement technical components to solve the business pains from our customers. You will be part of a dynamic team but also able to represent our expertise single-handedly if needed.
Profile – Essential competences
- You have a genuine interest in the world of IAM
- You are eager to learn and become one of our IAM experts
- You are ready to think outside of the box to come up with a solution
- You are able to communicate both on a technical and business level.
- You are a team player (strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills), flexible and stress resistant.
- You are not afraid to take the initiative / responsibility
- You are hungry for innovation (and sometimes pizza)
- Security is part of your DNA
- Sense of humor
- Experience with IAM technologies (PAM, IGA, SSO,…)
- A good understanding of the authorisation and authentication concepts
- Knowledge of IAM and federation standards like SCIM, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, …)
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (JSON, SOAP, REST)
A permanent position within Secubear.
An attractive salary, with an attractive extra legal package
You will keep learning, have the possibility to grow both on a technical level and within the company.
Fleixible work hours and remote work when possible for a good work/life balance.